Tonje Renate R Husa, project manager at the institute, is one of the judges in the
CSR Awards Norway 2013.
The ceremony will take place on May 16th2013 in Den Norske Opera, Oslo. The Thor Heyerdahl Institute board member, Arne Hjeltnes, will be leading us through the ceremony.
The European CSR Award Scheme
Funded and initiated by the European Commission and coordinated by CSR Europe and Business in the Community with the support of Alliance Boots. The Awards Scheme is delivered by a consortium of 29 National CSR organizations to deliver the European CSR Award Scheme for Partnership, innovation and impact.
Showcase your Success - a unique opportunity to shape the development of CSR in Europe.
The first ever pan-European Award Scheme to inspire CSR excellence in multistakeholder projects is launching in 2013. This exciting and pioneering initiative will focus on successful partnerships between business and non-business organizations, with particular emphasis on collaborative programs that tackle sustainability through innovation.
The overall aim of the Award Scheme is to:
- Give higher visibility to CSR excellence and raise global awareness on the positive impact that business can have on society
- Bring the best European CSR multistakeholder projects into focus
- Enhance the exchange of CSR best practice across Europe
- Encourage CSR collaboration between enterprises and stakeholders
- Create innovative solutions to tackle sustainability issues
Click on the links below for more information.